Saturday 18 May 2013

Free - Love - Lost -

The words are relentless.
Facts devastate the Mourning's crop of New Love
Free - Love - Lost -
In different worlds you would be mine
Our hearts entwined together in time
And I would cherish your exquisite light
And I would kiss your violet rays
And hold you tight
And I would touch your inner soul
And raise your heart to the highest point -

I will love you everyday
Absorb your soul in every way

I will keep you mine in love
Like the tawny lioness holds her cubs
So you will remain to me -
A secret love, only for me to see




Copyright © JRFB 2013

6 comments:

  1. very nice i like you style of writing do you have a audio clip of this with the music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was just experimenting with sounds, but it is not available, I'm afraid

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written... I just got inspired ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thank you! I'm glad that I inspired you - I would love to see what you come up with.

      Delete