Sunday 5 August 2012

distance

i wish you'd try to understand
although perhaps it is I who am incoherent
and You speak my own language more fluently.
i won't sleep soundly knowing that waves of trouble are rippling our glass bonds
only to shatter all dreams of perfection, cutting my heart with fate's cruel blade.
                                                 *
i'm too addicted to stop knowing You,
absence feels like death - vexing and always longing for the untouchable.
i can't watch this happen, we're even closer to the disaster -
perhaps everything is a mistake; a mistake so real, so rewarding, so worth the pain of

distance.


No, I won't let you go.


Copyright © JRFB 2012

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice. I feel your emotions. Well written. Thank you for reading my poem about 2 months ago (barely replied to your comment). Thank you, hope to have you back sometime.

    -Erick F.

    ReplyDelete